2DxFX : Documentation
2DxFX is an advanced 2D Sprite Tool. Create enhanced visual effect is very easy. Controls and manipulate your effect for 2D sprites.
Add 2D enhanced effect To your Sprite Renderer and Unity UI Canvas Image.
The current version is 2.0.0
The filters should work on desktop, webplayer and mobile devices, some filter may work only on high-end mobile devices. Due to the fact that we don't have all the hardware devices, if you found a bug, please send us an email. We would be happy to fix it and include it to our next release.
- More than 65 Advanced Sprite Effect.
- Advanced Lightning and Shadow Support.
- No code needed.
- View result directly in the editor.
- Draw call optimisation.
- Every effect have a fading option.
- Work with animation/animator.
- Combine with defaut sprite color renderer.
- 2DxFX has been also designed for mobile devices.
- Some effect support sprite sheet (see "Atlas Compatibilities" for the compatibility list)
- Unity 5.x and more compatible.
2DxFX require Unity 5.0+ (Personal or Pro)
Good to know:
- Standard FX are much more faster than Advanced Light FX. Use only the light FX if you need it.
- Save draw calls by creating a shared material.
- New effects are included in all new released.
- Some FX won't work properly with Sprite Atlas, use a stand alone sprite.
- Work great with Animation/Animator : make awesome animation using 2DxFX
- Work great with the SpriteRenderer Defaut color : Change the color for add some extra effect to your 2DxFX sprite.
- If you like this plugin, please rate and/or review it on the asset store, every rating is useful to help us to improve this plugin.
- If you find a bug or you can’t use 2DxFX as you need, please first send us a email to email@example.com before leaving a negative review to the asset store. We are here to help and to improve our plugin for the best.